Monday, February 20, 2006

I got $20


Today I got 20 bucks from a rebate of a microwave that I bough the day after thanksgiving. I do not want to disrespect the manufacture of the microwave, but it has been 2 months, and 20 days since I sent it away, I understand the fact that all of them must be so stingy that they must be crying until now. I can even imagine them having a farewell party to the 20 bucks, and they wrote love letter to those 20 bucks. On the other side, being a student, I was dreaming with those 20 dollars, I would check the mail box everyday, just to see if I had my 20 dollars, I made plans with the 20 dollars, I prepared a special place for that 20 dollars in my wallet, I was like a mother that was expecting a child. I have great planes, and hopes for this 20 dollars, I hope it becomes 100 dollars someday, but first, I need to dedicate it to the Lord, and give Him 2 dollars of my baby…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home