Monday, February 20, 2006

One More Boring Blog


Have you noticed that with the invasion of bloggers, writing are getting more and more boring? People nowadays are writing about their pets, their days at school, and even about period and menstrual cycle. The rule nowadays is that there are no rules, and very few blogs are worth reading. I’m sure this one will not be one of them…
I’m just writing because the doctor told me to, it takes away the stress of my daily routine, and the things that go one in life.
Before you lose anymore time here, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Henrique O. Gomes; I am studying theology at Southwestern Adventist University in Keene, TX. Even though this is my last year here, I wish I could stay more. I like everything about here, and I enjoy my student life. I’m originally from Brazil, and I’ve been here in the States for five years, my mom and my sister live in Virginia, and I’m the only one here in Texas… I’ll be talking about some theological stuff, since I enjoy it, but I will also be talking about some stupid and useless stuff, so let me know what you think, and if you don’t, I do not care, I have mote things to do then to think about a unanswered entry.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, do you understand portuguese??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home